HOLT Aerial believes in the safety of our employees, customers and job space above all. Already the industry leader in high elevated work platforms, we have also pushed ourselves to be the industry leader in the highest level of safety. We promote, train and continuously encourage safety first. We have pushed our company to strive for continuous improvement year after year. Kardie Equipment maintains one of the highest safety records and EMR ratings within our industry and we work hard every day to ensure this culture continues to be at the forefront of all that we do.
The safety features of all of our Brontos have been optimized by continuous development, and tested in the toughest conditions of our customers. Standard safety features include:
- Smooth boom movements with automatic leveling
- Multiple backup operating systems for emergency descent
- Rigid work platforms permanently attached to the telescopic boom
- Bronto baskets that can withstand winds up to 31 mph
- Intercom-activated intercom between the basket and ground
- Cage load sensor and overload alarm
- Wind speed indicator and alarm
- Emergency stop functions from the work platform, ground control, and outrigger control center
In addition to the Brontos themselves, HOLT Aerial takes safety to the next level by implementing the following:
Annual 367 point Bronto inspections
Aerial Work Platform Training, open to customers who wish to operate their own equipment
Strict adherence to the standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute.
Best practices related to the training and safe use of our truck-mounted aerial work platforms