Best Construction Lift Suppliers
Managing power lines. Replacing a gas flare stack. Repairing wind turbine blades or airplane hangars. Washing skyscraper windows. Some industries—from utilities and renewable energy to telecommunications and entertainment —require employees to regularly be hoisted high into the air. If that applies to you or the team you manage, you want to make sure that you’ve got the best equipment on the market. After all, renting, leasing, or buying an aerial platform lift is one of the most crucial investments you’ll make for your business. It’s what will keep your team efficient, productive, and, most importantly, safe.
Bronto Skylifts: Helping You Work Better, Safer
Here at Kardie Equipment, we’re the North American market leader in aerial work platforms at heights of 150 feet and above, which means that when you rent, buy, or lease one of our Bronto Skylifts, you’re making an invaluable investment for your business and the people who make it run.
That’s because Bronto Skylifts are consistently rated as the safest AWPs in the industry. In fact, each of our Bronto Skylifts has been specifically built to meet all North American DOT regulations, ANSI standards, and OSHA requirements. Finland-based Bronto has been manufacturing their AWPs for more than 50 years, and they’ve continuously developed their models to withstand even the most rigorous of conditions. Here’s a rundown of what has made the Bronto Skylift the go-to aerial work platform for countless industries.
Meets Rigorous Standards
- All Kardie Equipment operators receive advanced training to match or exceed criteria of Bronto Skylift. Training includes emergency procedures, troubleshooting tactics, and safe practices for operating and driving.
- Bronto equipment is fully certified by ANSI, the American National Standards Institute. This includes a comprehensive annual inspection of each of our trucks for structural components and safety standards.
Guaranteed Safety, Even in Windy Conditions
- Unlike cranes or cherry pickers, Bronto Skylifts are uniquely designed to carry people, not materials.
- Automatic leveling and smooth boom movements ensure no shakiness.
- Rigid work platforms are permanently attached to the telescopic boom.
- Bronto Skylift baskets can withstand winds up to 31 mph.
- A wind speed indicator and alarm keeps operators alert.
- All Kardie Equipment operators undergo virtual reality training via our Oculus VR headset, in classroom theory and extensive on-the-truck in-basket training. This ensures expert control and understanding of Bronto Skylift operations, as well as preparation for potential emergency situations.
- Redundant backup operating systems and two emergency descent systems give peace of mind.
- Bronto Skylifts include emergency stop functions from the work platform, ground control, and outrigger control center.
- Multiple backup battery systems ensure no crew member is ever stuck at height.
Kardie Equipment and United Rentals: Making Renting a Bronto Easier Than Ever
Hopefully we’ve caught your attention by now. And we’re not done, because there’s more good news. We’re excited to announce an opportunity that makes it easier than ever to rent a Bronto Skylift and ensure a safer and more efficient workday. Thanks to our recent partnership with United Rentals, you can now rent Kardie Equipment through your United Rentals representative.
Ready for Bronto Heavy Equipment Rental?
As the world’s largest equipment rental company, United Rentals offers rental equipment, used equipment for sale, and training. They have an impressive amount of inventory available nationwide, from portable generators to mini-excavators to anything you’d need for your industrial or construction site. If you’re ready to rent or purchase a Bronto Skylift for your business, simply contact us here or get in touch with United Rentals and a representative will take care of renting it for you, even with operators included!