If a job requires you to lift workers into the air, then you’ll need access to aerial lifting equipment on the work site. However, when you need to reach to very high, hard-to-access areas, some man lift equipment simply falls short.
A telescopic boom lift, such as those manufactured by Bronto Skylift, can lift workers safely and efficiently, reaching almost 300 feet vertically, with a 360-degree rotation, 131 feet horizontal and even reach negative (e.g. under a bridge). This makes our Brontos some of the most flexible, highest-reaching lift systems available. And with an articulating telescopic boom, you can be sure that workers will be able to operate equipment safely even in high winds and other rough conditions.
Why Choose a Telescopic Boom LiftWhether you are working in Construction, Utilities, Renewables or Fossil Fuels or another industry, telescopic boom lifts are ideal when you:
- Need maximum height. With heights up to 295 feet, Bronto’s telescopic boom equipment lifts workers higher than other types of equipment on the market.
- Need maximum reach. Bronto’s telescopic boom equipment has exceptional outreach capability, with the ability to extend out to 131 feet in all directions.
- Have to move horizontally. Because the Bronto has a 360 degree rotation, it’s easy for
- Have a rough, rugged work site. Bronto telescopic booms are designed to safely
navigate through and work in rugged terrain. Using our 6 axle all terrain chassis our
fleet can “crab” turn around obstacles and structures more efficiently than any other
AWP on the market.
- Want to maximize productivity. Bronto’s telescopic booms are designed to get
up and running in a matter of minutes. This helps you save time and money - boosting productivity for your field crews.
Kardie Equipment Boom Truck Models
BRONTO S150 XDT
Bronto Telescopic Boom Lift Rental
Are you looking for a telescopic boom lift rental or telescopic boom lift for sale? Kardie Equipment leases, sells, maintains, and provides training for Bronto telescopic aerial work platforms—the safest, most efficient, and most reliable equipment on the market today. If you’d like to learn more about telescopic boom lift rental prices, request a quote today.