A Boom Lift Truck to Take You to New Heights
When your project requires the use of a boom lift, you need to be able to scale to challenging heights easily. That means choosing a boom lift truck that operates smoothly, positions quickly, and gets the job done safely.
Here at Kardie Equipment, we believe you deserve the very best equipment on the market. That’s why we rent, lease, maintain, and sell exclusively Bronto Skylifts to workers, teams, and managers like you. Why Bronto? It’s simple. Bronto is accepted as the global industry leader in aerial work platforms.
Standard boom trucks, cherry pickers, and bucket trucks from competing brands have a limited reach in height, maxing out at just 185 feet. Compared with these aerial work platforms, Brontos have the highest reaching lifts on the market. They’re able to stand at heights that other truck mounted platforms can’t, reaching from 150 to an impressive 295
And because each Bronto features telescopic boom sleeves, they’re sturdy and reliable
in windy conditions—even up to 31 mph! They can also have a 360-degree reach. That means you or your workers won’t have to reposition the truck to change positions, which reduces the risk of accidents. A Bronto boom lift gives you the very best in efficiency and safety, no matter the height.
Looking for a Boom Lift Bucket Truck Rental or a Boom Lift for Sale?
If you’re in the market for a boom lift rental, looking for boom lift rental costs or are
just curious about the average boom lift price, you’ll want to know the features of each model before committing to a purchase. Keep in mind that a boom lift by definition is
simply an aerial work platform. It goes by plenty of other names, including a man lift,
aerial truck platform, boom lift, and hydraulic platform. But not all of these pieces of equipment are created equal. Be sure to compare their safety standards, maximum
reach, maintenance and training details and set-up/take down times to get a clearer
picture of which boom lift truck has the best value.
Here are our Bronto Skylift models and their features for just such a comparison:
BRONTO S150 XDT
Why Choose a Bronto Boom Lift?
Even if you already use an aerial work platform in your line of work, you might not be using the right one to get the job done safely and efficiently—for example, a boom truck or cherry picker typically only reaches to heights of 125 feet. Here are just some of the many situations and industries that can benefit from the extra reach of a Bronto:
- Power lines. A higher-reaching boom lift can lift workers over live areas of the line to conduct work without shutting down power lines.
- Gas flare stacks. Do you work at a petroleum refinery or chemical plant? A Bronto can get to exceptionally high gas flare stacks that other AWPs simply can’t reach.
- Skyscrapers. Whether you’re in the business of building, repairing, or even washing windows, a Bronto gives you access to the highest points of the building possible.
- Theme parks. Need an extra-high lift for building or repair work on the tallest amusement rides? A Bronto offers the boost you need and can also be used to take riders to safety in the event of an emergency.
- Special events and entertainment. Whether you need to get up high for filming aerial shots or hoist performers above a crowd, a boom lift with extended reach will get you where you need to go.
- Sporting events. From accessing scoreboards to filming aerial shots to providing an eagle-eye view for stadium security, a Bronto offers a helping hand in any game.
When you do your homework we think it will be clear that Kardie Equipment’s truck mounted platforms are the best value for your company and the best equipment for the job. Our Bronto Skylifts are available all across North America, which means we can offer lower mobilization costs and reduced rates. Contact us today!