Whether you’re a safety manager or a worker who regularly uses a man lift truck, you know how important it is to make sure that all operators are safe—and that starts with using the best equipment the industry has to offer.
Cherry pickers, cranes, scissor lifts, and Genie lifts might perform the same tasks as a man lift, but they’re not as safe. In fact, cranes were designed to lift materials, not people, and as a result they’re not made with the safety requirements necessary to ensure a safe lift and return every time.
Brontos, on the other hand, are the safest man lifts that money can buy. And because safety is our number-one priority here at Kardie Equipment, we are proud to carry Bronto man lifts exclusively. Brontos have been continuously developed and time-tested in the most rigorous conditions. Because they have safely withstood such conditions, they’re the most reliable equipment on the market.
- Automatic basket leveling and smooth boom sleeve movements ensure no jerking or bumps while extending or retracting.
- Multiple computer systems and sensors with pressure switches and smart components ensure smooth and accurate boom movements, unlike other man lifts that use old relay logic.
- Easy overall maneuverability results in smoother operation.
- Rigid work platforms are permanently attached to the telescopic boom.
- Bronto baskets can withstand winds up to 31 mph, allowing you to work longer and return to the ground faster with unpredictable weather.
- An anemometer (wind speed indicator) mounted in the basket and alarm keeps
- Kardie Equipment holds one of the highest safety records and EMR ratings in the industry.
- All Kardie Equipment operators receive advanced training (both in-classroom and
on-site) to match or exceed criteria of Bronto Skylift. Training includes emergency procedures, troubleshooting tactics, and safe practices for operating and driving.
- Bronto equipment is fully certified by ANSI 92.2, the American National Standards Institute. This includes a comprehensive quarterly and annual inspection of each of
our trucks for structural components and safety standards.
- All Kardie operators undergo virtual reality training via our Oculus VR headset.
This ensures expert control and understanding of Brontos as well as preparation for potential emergency situations.
- Redundant backup operating systems and two emergency descent systems give
peace of mind.
- Bronto man lifts include emergency stop functions from the work platform, ground control, and outrigger control center.
- Multiple backup battery systems ensure no crew member is ever stuck at height.
- Voice activated in-basket intercom allows the operators and workers in the basket to communicate with the ground personnel seamlessly.
The Safest Man Lift Models
If your work site requires the use of a man lift rental, Kardie Equipment carries the safest models in the industry. The Bronto truck-mounted platform features extendable 7ft baskets —some up to 10 feet wide—for safer movement and more elbow room for workers or tools. Each Bronto model can power electric tools, water supplies, and pneumatic systems. They also feature voice-on-command intercom, a battery backup operation system, and a manual emergency bleed off system. All Brontos meet emissions regulations for all states, including California.
BRONTO S150 XDT
Looking for man lift rental prices or a man lift for sale for your work site? We’ve got all the options you need. Rent, lease, or buy a Bronto man lift for your job, and gain the peace of mind that your workers and your site are safe and protected.