Bronto Skylift: Aerial Truck Equipment You Can Count On
If you’re in the market for a truck-mounted self-propelled aerial work platform, you want to know that you’re choosing the right equipment—something that will make the job easier. But efficiency isn’t the only important thing. Workers will be raised high in the air to perform their work, so their safety really is the number-one priority. So how can you find the best aerial truck that’s known for its performance, innovation, and safety?
Here at Kardie Equipment, our standards are high—very high. We believe that nothing but the most advanced engineering and strictest safety standards will do. You and your team deserve to focus on your work and get the job done without worrying about equipment breakdowns or safety concerns. That’s why each of the aerial truck platforms we rent, lease, maintain, and sell are manufactured exclusively by Bronto Skylift, the global market leader in truck mounted, hydraulic platforms.
Curious why Brontos are a better alternative to other aerial trucks?
- All Brontos were built to last 20 years or more.
- Regular inspections and maintenance are performed on all aerial trucks.
- In the case of equipment error, Kardie technicians will immediately remote into the machine and diagnose the problem. A repair person will quickly arrive at your jobsite to fix the issue as quickly
- Brontos feature a multi-battery backup system to avoid stranding and operator in the air.
- Industry recognition: in March 2019, the Bronto Skylift S35EM was awarded the title of
IAPA Product of the Year in the vehicle and trailer mounted category.
- Bronto Skylifts were designed to carry people—not materials.
- Smooth boom movements and automatic leveling guarantee a gentle ride.
- Each Bronto is built to meet all North American DOT regulations, ANSI 92.2 standards, and OSHA requirements.
- Kardie Equipment holds one of the highest safety records and EMR ratings within the industry.
- Rigid work platforms that extend from 7ft out to 10ft are permanently attached to the telescopic
boom. This allows safe operation even in winds up to 31mph.
- A wind speed indicator and alarm keeps personnel alert.
- All Kardie Equipment operators receive advanced training (both in-classroom and on-site) to
match or exceed criteria of Bronto Skylift. Training includes emergency procedures,
troubleshooting tactics, and safe practices for operating and driving.
- Two backup systems provide peace of mind for our “pilots” and your personnel.
- Each Bronto contains emergency stop functions from the work platform, ground control, and outrigger
- Interlocks prevent the lifting of the booms until the outriggers have ground pressure and the unit is
- The arms of the Bronto aerial truck can rotate a full 360 degrees.
- With a six-axle all-terrain all-drive, Brontos can be driven on or off road over all different kinds of terrains.
- Each Bronto can be up and running in an impressive 15 minutes.
- 14 Bronto models boast a reach of up to 295 feet.
- Brontos can reach horizontally and offer up to 50ft or negative reach.
- Each aerial truck can support and power electric tools, water supplies, and pneumatic systems.
BRONTO S150 XDT
If you’re in the market for an aerial work platform rental or purchase, you’ve come to the right place. No matter which Bronto is the right choice for your team, you can rest assured that your workers will be safe and the job will be done efficiently.